So I wanted to show you dear readers a few interesting ways to use luggage for your very own green wedding!
1. Card Holder: pretty simple. use it as a place for guests to put your "happy wedding" cards.
2. Seat Number Display: a more interesting way to display your guests seat numbers.
3. Dessert Table Stands: cake stands are awesome, but so is luggage.
7. Photo booth Props: these are very trendy to have at weddings right now. so why not add to your theme and have vintage luggage be part of the background in your own photo booth, or store cute props in one.
8. Drink Holder: why not make your bar/buffet area adorable too? fill a suitcase full of mason jar drinks or bottled pop
9. Seating/Tables: if you have a little time on your hands, and some serious DIY spirit, you can make some pretty amazing chairs and tables out of old suitcases. interesting seating areas scattered throughout the reception space creates a more dynamic, lounge type atmosphere. maybe this could be a wedding gift for/to your significant other?
10. Guestbook Table: these can be pretty boring sometimes, so why not jazz it up a little. decorate the table with a suitcase, have your guests write you letters on an old typewriter etc.
Ok. So there are 10 ways to use vintage luggage in a wedding. Who knew right? I am a big fan, hope you are now too. I'm sure there are lots more ways to use this idea, so feel free to comment on this post with more of your thoughts!
Bonus Idea: Suitcase Cake!